If your home is like my home, playdoh is a hot commodity and it’s always drying out
because your offspring don’t put it away properly and you can’t stand revitalizing it one. drop. of. water. at. a. time. Or it dwindles away to nothing as the bits that drop to the dirty, hairy, crusty floor, eventually get thrown away, or eaten by the dog swept up. It doesn’t have to be this way! It’s really, really cheap and easy to make your own.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1 Tbs cream of tartar
- 1 Tbs cooking oil
- 1 cup water
- Mix together dry ingredients
- Add wet ingredients to the dry. I like to wisk them together.
- Cook over medium heat until it forms a ball.
- Add food coloring and glitter.
- Knead until cool and smooth.